Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM through Tuesday, June 18, 2024 at 10:30 PM
Venue: Zoom (https://eonetwork.zoom.us/j/95657278360) - The third Tuesday of every month
Are you ready to start your Moderator Journey? Learn how to become a better leader in your Forum by joining the Moderator Workshop Series Programme!
A moderator leadership development series, not just a one-day session, it is a year-long programme that offers continuous learning, coaching, and tools, supporting YOU to lead your peers, learn and grow as a leader in your Forum.
Patty Campagna and Carlo Santoro, Forum facilitators will guide you through a full-year journey, anchored by quarterly 90-minute interactive workshops with theory, practical applications, tools, breakout groups, and Q&A sessions.
The programme includes:
- Forum by Design [Tuesday, 19 September]: Lets walk through the annual planning cycle, identifying your Forum’s opportunity to thrive this year.
- 5% Reflections and Parking Lot [Tuesday, 21 November]: Vulnerable, prepared, effective, the pivot point of a Forum meeting.
- Deep Dives and Alternative Presentation Methods [Tuesday, 20 February]: Practice effective coaching and mindset for Deep Dive presentations, and how to select the right tool for the right topics.
- Moderator transition [Tuesday, 21 May]: Connection, reflection, and effective handoff as we shift roles each year in Forum.
- One-hour calls are scheduled during the months without a workshop to give moderators direct support from Forum facilitators, regional Forum leadership, and EO Staff.
- Your opportunity to ask your Forum Facilitators anything and to share and connect with moderators throughout the region.
If you are NOT moderator trained, please register for global Moderator Training here or reach out to your Chapter’s Forum chair. Attendance to the Moderator Workshop Series will not give you Moderator Training credit.
By registering for this programme we invite you to attend all quarterly Workshops and be open to sharing your experiences, successes, and challenges with your forums. In the spirit of EO’s core value, Trust and Respect, we trust that you will commit to and respect the process. Thank you in advance for your participation.