Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023, 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach - 349 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Canada Bridge welcomes the Honolulu chapter to a workshop at the Hyatt Centric in Wakiki on March 1st, 2023. Come meet fellow EO members from across Canada and learn the all about The Serenity Code Program with Dr Christophe Morin.
Since the COVID-19 crisis started, leaders and their team members have been experiencing more stress, anxiety, and risk of depression (SAD) than at any time in our history. Surveys on the effect of the pandemic, including the economic fallout, all confirm that this increase is sharp, lasting, and affecting millions of people worldwide. Research conducted by Dr. Morin confirms a massive spike in SAD levels, making it even more urgent and vital to focus on ways to provide scientific tools and methods to address it.
The Serenity Code presents a scientific formula to exploit the power of our brain chemistry to restore a daily sense of calm and composure quickly. By understanding the neuroscience of anxiety, stress, depression, personality, self-love, and serenity, members will discover how simple habits can have a measurable and profound effect on their brains.
Participants learning outcomesThis workshop presents the WHY and the HOW you can rewire your brain to experience more serenity.
To understand the WHY, participants will learn what brain science tells us about:
• The effect of stress, anxiety, and depression (SAD) on health
• The dynamic relationship between 3 brain systems that regulate SAD (Primal, Rational, Spiritual)
• The personality traits that contribute the most to higher levels of SAD
• What is self-love, and how does it fuel our motivation to heal
• What are self-love habits, and how do they reduce SAD.
To learn the HOW, members will discover how to:
• Measure dysfunctional levels of stress, anxiety, and depression (SAD)
• Identify personality traits that influence the inner workings of the neuronal networks;
• Score self-love and serenity levels.
• Practice daily habits that can rewire the brain by releasing critical neurochemicals counterbalancing the adverse effects of stress and anxiety
• March 1st @ 9:30am-6pm
• Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
• Workshop: 9:30-4pm
• Social and Drinks from 4-6pm
• Lunch, dinner snacks and drinks will be provided.